Monday, May 11, 2009

Dr. Appointment and more!

On Friday, I had my very last appointment! I didn't make anymore progress, but I have been having some contractions, so she said that was a good sign. If nothing happens before Wednesday night, I'm scheduled to go to the hospital at 7 to get things moving. Wednesday night they'll give me prostaglandin and then Thursday morning I'll get pitocin...hopefully Ben will get here sometime Thursday!! I can't wait, but I'm so nervous and scared! I can't wait to get all of this over with! Last night around 10:30 I asked Michael if he wanted to go for a walk with me. He said sure, so we walked to the park and made a few trips around the trails and came back home...nothing. Last night I think I would've tried anything to get things going! I ate fresh pineapple and bounced up and down along with a few other things I read about on the wonderful internet...nothing. Oh well, I guess he's just stubborn like his daddy and he'll be here Thursday whether he likes it or not!

Today we went to Dierks and had maternity pictures made by Carmen. I can't wait to see how they turn out! I guess we'll be going back one day next week for newborn pictures! How crazy is that? I'm glad he we was able to hang in there this long so we could get some maternity pictures. I'll post them as soon as I get them!

I guess that's all of the update I have for now...not much longer and I'll have tons of pictures to post everyday!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

We are so excited! You know Abby will be the proudest cousin on the planet!