Saturday, November 15, 2008

SURPRISE!

I got the best surprise this morning! Yesterday I got a letter from Michael...he's doing good. Like me, he has his good days and his bad days. It's no fun hearing your hubby had a bad day and knowing there is nothing you can do about it. He got 5th place out of 6th in Drill, so he wasn't too happy about that. He just misses being home!

So my big surprise was this morning when I went to the post office to mail his letter and check the mail. I got ANOTHER letter! 2 letters in 2 days! I was ecstatic! I have the best husband in the world. He was having a better day, so it was a good upbeat letter. He went through the second part of the o-course and he did really good! He is so proud of himself. He is terrified of heights and this was a 15 ft rope he had to climb and get on top of a telephone pole and walk across a bunch of telephone poles and then they went up to 20 ft and he had to climb down a rope. This was a HUGE accomplishment for him. I'm so proud of him!!

I'm 14 weeks prego! I'm officially in my 2nd trimester. I have my first Dr. appointment on Tuesday! I can't wait to see my baby for the first time. I wish Michael was here to go with me. I love it when he talks about the baby! It's the sweetest thing in the world. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

Today Eva came over and we've been working on our quilts. I can't wait to see it finished! I'll post some pics when it gets a little farther along. Ok, I guess that's all for today. Gotta go work on my quilt some more! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: