Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My first Dr. appointment!

Yesterday was my first appointment. I love Dr. Gordon! She is so nice and made me feel very comfortable. She said everything was looking good and my due date is May 15. I was only 1 day off! I got to hear the heartbeat which was amazing! It's so crazy to think that I'm making a tiny human! I can't wait until January when I can find out what I'm having. Michael will get to come with me, so that will be a very special day for both of us!

Speaking of Michael, you'll never guess what I got Monday! Not 1, not 2, but 3 letters from my sweetie! I was the happiest girl in the post office! He passed swimming! His 2 biggest fears are heights and water and he's been able to overcome both of those in the last 2 weeks! He's so proud of himself and I'm even prouder! Sunday Diane ordered me some clothes for Family Day and Graduation. That makes everything so close. I can't wait to see him. He's lost over 10 pounds since the last time I saw him! I can't wait to meet my new husband!

No comments: